
The Big News is finally here! JAMIE HAS A JOB!!!!
That's right everybody, no more sitting around the pool and lunching with Jeff's mom! I'm back to work this week!
I've recently accepted a job as Special Events Manager for the Taylor Family Foundation in Livermore, CA. This is an organization whose mission, is to enhance the quality of life for children in Northern California suffering from life-threatening illnesses and disabilities. I am excited to start and believe I can wrap my whole heart around their mission!

Check out their website to learn more about the organization and the major fundraising event I will be working on called "Day in the Park" next August! www.ttff.orgI look forward to my first full week and will keep you updated as to how it's going! Maybe in another 30 years I can lounge around the pool and lunch with friends for months at a time~ it was fun while it lasted!!!
All the best,
Jamie
1 comment:
Jamie, Congrats, knew you would find the right job, sorry to loose my lunch buddy, how about lunch in Livermore at the tax deadline at work. Cheers Pat
Post a Comment