
Welcome Happy Bloggers!
We are still excited about being here in CA. My first day of training starts tomorrow and the kiddies return in 28 days (not that I am counting!). I will have 2 weeks to set up my new classroom after my training aboutthe best way to teach reading and writing according to my new district.
Now, the big news.... The big winners are my 11 month old neice Brooke (40) and Mom O (45)... the final license plate total was 42... Congrats Brooke and Mom O.... consolation prizes are awareded to Dad O with 39+'state of confusion' and Pam with an eager 46. Thanks for playing and checking our blog.



Here are some great pictures of our first visit with the Osborns once we were back in California. From left to right, Alison and Greg (Jeff's brother and sister -in-law), the winners Pat and Brooke Osborn, and another cute picture of Brooke.
We will continue to post and keep our friends and family up to date with our news, but there might not be as many daily entries in the near future... until next time here's something to chew on for a bit...
I am a teacher and want to provide an online experience for my new classes. Not just a Mr. O website, but something they have ownership of. I know some of you are teachers out there and I will gladly take advise from anyone who is offering it at the right price ;) Will a blogspot account work with my classes? if so, how. If not, what would you suggest?
Thanks, Jeff
2 comments:
Well those Osborns certainly know their license plates. Congrats to Brooke and Mom O.
Enjoy your training, Jeff. And good luck at the DMV this week, Jamie. Take a good picture!
- Denise & Marty
P.S. With the heat index they call for 110 degrees today in the Chicagoland area. But the Cubs just swept the Cardinals in their 4-game series this weekend. So for those on Jamie's side of the family that know how much this Cub fan loves to torment the many (way too many) Cardinal fans in the family . . . it's a wonderful thing!
:o)
I'm curious, what states' plates DIDN't you see?
MaryAnn
Post a Comment